PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFO BELOW TO MAKE SURE YOUR SIGN-UP GOES SMOOTHLY. IT CAN TAKE 12-16 HOURS TO PROCESS YOU INTO THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP BUT USUALLY HAPPENS FASTER. A LINK FOR THE WELCOME PACKET IS BELOW AND IN YOUR EMAIL FROM US.
Thank you for signing up for E2M! We’re excited to get the opportunity to work with you.
Your payment is currently pending. Once your payment has been processed by PayPal, you will receive a receipt from PayPal, and we can then add you to the private Facebook motivation group where everything for the program is communicated (Your account with us on our website is for financial matters only.). If you don’t receive a receipt from PayPal, follow the steps in STEP 2 of the checklist below because that means your payment didn’t go through for some reason.
You will receive 2-3 emails from us, Eager to Motivate. Make sure you read through them for important and helpful information. One is a welcome email with your website username and account information. Please use the link in this email to set up your website account password now. If you don’t, you can get locked out of your account when you try to log in later. We don’t want this to happen. If you paid in full and checked out as a guest, you won’t receive this email. The website is only used for financially-related matters. The program is communicated through our private Facebook group. Keep this email so you can check your payment status and/or update your payment information. Another email contains your order information and a link for your welcome packet. This email is not a payment processed receipt. It just has your order information, important info, and a link to the Welcome Packet in it. Once your payment processes, you will get a receipt from PayPal, and then we can then add you to the private Facebook group.
Make sure you read through all of the information in the Welcome Packet. This will help you start to get familiar with the program while you wait for us to get you added to the private Facebook group. Remember, it can take 12-16 hours to get you added to the group once your payment is processed through PayPal, but it is usually faster.
Quick checklist and next steps to make sure we can finish processing your sign-up efficiently and if it’s taking longer than 16 hours for you to be added to the Facebook group:
1. If you haven’t already, please make sure you have requested to join our client-only private E2M Training Motivation Facebook group and answered all the membership questions (https://www.facebook.com/groups/196228814444545/). Also, make sure you have given us the right name for your Facebook account. It is the name that appears below your profile picture. Below is an example of where you find the name we need you to provide us with.
We cannot process your sign-up without a request to join this group and the membership questions answered. The program is communicated through this Facebook group, not our website.
2. It can take up to 12-16 hours to process your registration and get you added to the private E2M Personal Training Motivation Group Facebook page. If after 16 hours you haven’t been added to the Facebook group, FIRST, make sure you have requested to join the private Motivational group (link above). If you have, cancel your request to join the group, re-request to join, and answer all the member questions. Sometimes your request doesn’t show up on our end initially to allow us to add you to the group. We also need the email you use to sign up on our website to match the email you type in when answering the membership questions. SECOND, check to see if your payment is marked pending or processing in your account on our website. If your payment is still pending, it means your payment hasn’t gone through. Double-check the payment information you entered. If your payment information is correct, the best thing to do is cancel this current order and submit a new order. Again, double-check your payment info before submitting. After 24 hours, if you haven’t been added, you’ve requested to join the group, and your payment has been processed (you’ve received a receipt from PayPal), please message us through the public E2M Personal Training Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/E2Mfitness) messenger inbox using the blue send message button at the top of the page, not through email, so we can look into it and help move things along.
3. Once you are added to the private Facebook group, go through ALL the information/posts in the Guides and Featured/Announcements tabs to get started. This is where you will find program information and this will help you get familiar with the program. This is also where all the important information can be found throughout the program. Don’t just rely on your friends in the group to tell you the info. The program changes and they may tell you the wrong info. Make sure you check in with the group daily for important announcements and live recorded workouts. You will be able to access the recorded workouts at your convenience after they are recorded. It is very important for you to listen to Jeff’s Nightly talks either live or on replay. This will help set you up for success and is where he communicates important program information that may not be in written format in the group and where he coaches and provides motivation. The first live will be Sunday at 8 pm EST. Remember, our Facebook group is how we communicate everything and the Facebook app is the easiest format to see information in the group from your phone.
4. If you have any questions about the program, you will send us a message to the public E2M Personal Training Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/E2Mfitness) messenger inbox using the blue send message button at the top of the page (Facebook doesn’t allow groups to have their own inbox.), not through email or posting the question in the group. Remember to read through all of the posts under the Guides tabs multiple times to help get familiar with the program. Many of your questions will be answered here. You will also get additional information to help clarify things in the first Nightly Talk with Jeff on Sunday at 8 pm EST and all the Nightly Talks through Week 1. Week 1 is a transition and adjustment week for everyone. There is a lot of information. We will help make the process be smooth for you. We’re excited to be working with you!
5. Once in the private group, if you can’t see the guides or featured/announcements tabs at the top of the group, make sure your Facebook app is up-to-date. If your app is up-to-date, you delete the Facebook app off your phone and then add it back to your phone to see them. Deleting the app from your phone is like a power reset for the app.